(WSVN) - A super cool sweet treat for the whole family! That’s what’s on the menu – as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Ice Cream Cake
12 ice cream sandwiches (your favorite brand)
1 cup hot fudge
1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping
Method of Preparation:
– Unwrap ice cream sandwiches and arrange six on bottom of a large plate.
– Spread about 3/4 of hot fudge on top, then arrange remaining ice cream sandwiches in a second layer atop the hot fudge.
– Cover the entire cake with whipped topping. Place in freezer until firm, about three hours.
– Just before serving, melt the remaining hot fudge and drizzle over the cake. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
– Cut and serve. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Copyright 2016 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.