MIAMI (WSVN) - Want a free video game? Uber is giving you that opportunity with a special giveaway on Monday, Sep. 26.
The ride-sharing service has teamed up with EA Sports to celebrate the launch of FIFA 17 for Xbox One.
The offer is valid in 43 cities across the country, including Miami from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
One lucky customer will also have the chance to have former NFL Wide Receiver Chad “OchoCinco” Johnson personally deliver a copy of EA SPORTS™ FIFA 17 and a brand new Xbox One S console in the Miami market.
“We’re always looking for ways to make riding with us more rewarding. Uber is excited to team up with EA SPORTS to offer this exclusive offer to riders and football fans around South Florida.”
Riders who are able to successfully find a driver in the “game on” section, will be able to choose from: EA SPORTS™ FIFA 17 for Xbox One before it hits the shelves, a new Xbox One S or EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 17 and NHL 17.
How To Enter:
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- Enter the promo code GAMEONUSA
- Request the “GAME ON” option in the app (slide the tab to the right where you request vehicles)
- If a car is available, a driver will deliver the game for FREE.
- Demand is HIGH and availability is limited
Upon testing, we tried requesting a ride but got a message that demand was high, so if you see the same message just keep trying.