(WSVN) - As Hurricane Isaias makes its way towards Florida, several cities are offering free sandbags to their residents.
- DORAL – Doral is out of sandbags at Doral Central Park.
- NORTH BAY VILLAGE – North Bay Village Public Works will distribute sandbags Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or until supplies last at 1841 Galleon St. Maximum of 5 sandbags per resident. For North Bay Village residents only. ID required.
- PALMETTO BAY – State Representative Vance Aloupis and the Village of Palmetto Bay is providing sand for sand bags at Coral Reef Park, located at 7895 SW 152nd St., from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Friday. Officials urge residents to bring their own bags if possible due to a limited number of bags available on-site. For Palmetto Bay residents only.
- OPA-LOCKA – The City of Opa-Locka will distribute 5,000 sandbags to city residents between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday. The distribution will take place at the Public Works and Utilities Department at 12950 NW 42nd Ave. For Opa-Locka residents only.
- HALLANDALE BEACH – The sandbag distribution in Hallandale Beach has ended as of 12 p.m., Friday.
This story will be updated as more information is made available.
Copyright 2020 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.