HOLLYWOOD, FLA. (WSVN) - A Hollywood elementary school was temporarily evacuated, Monday morning, after a gas leak.
According to officials, a gas leak took place inside of Sheridan Hills Elementary, near Thomas Street and North 52nd Avenue, just before 9 a.m. The school was evacuated.
Hazmat teams were reportedly on the scene to cap the gas leak and, shortly afterwards, allowed students and staff back inside the school.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.