HOLLYWOOD, FLA. (WSVN) - A few pieces of furniture donated to Goodwill in Hollywood caught fire outside of the store, but the flames did not cause any structural damage to the building, officials said.

Hollywood Fire Rescue crews responded to the scene of the blaze near Northwest 22nd Avenue and Sherman Street, Monday morning.

Crews were able to quickly put out the flames.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox