ATLANTA — Second American aid worker diagnosed with Ebola arrives at US hospital for treatment. She was wheeled from ambulance to the hospital on a stretcher.
- Sales are brisk as Mega Millions jackpot hits $1.6 billion
- Venomous puss caterpillars make seasonal return to Florida
- Mother arrested for death of 2 daughters killed in Pompano Beach apartment fire
- Massive rattlesnake slithers across central Florida golf course
- UPS looking to hire 40,000 seasonal positions today
- More Trending Stories