(WSVN) - How can we honor celebrities without our hometown artist Pitbull? His restaurant is spicing things up on Miami Beach and we’re in the kitchen making his favorite dish as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Todd Williams
The Restaurant: iLov305 Steakhouse & Nightlife
The Dish: Pitbull’s Fricassée De Pollo
1 oz. Olive Oil
4 Chicken Breasts
9 oz. Green Peppers
9 oz. Red Peppers
5 oz. Chopped Onions
5 oz. Tomatoes
2 oz. Garlic
1 ½ oz. Vodka
4 oz. White Wine
1/3 cup Chicken Stock
5 oz. Tomato Sauce
2 oz. Green Olives
½ oz. Capers
1/8 cup Golden Raisins
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Parsley (for garnish)
Special 305 Seasoning
Method of Preparation:
- Add olive oil to a frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook until seared through and deglaze with vodka.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Now to the pan, add green peppers, red peppers, onions, tomato and garlic.
- Cook until vegetables are translucent and soft.
- Add chicken back into pan and add tomato sauce, white wine, chicken stock, olives, capers, golden raisins and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan into a 350 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and a drizzle of 305 seasoning in oil.
Serve dish family style.
iLov305 Steakhouse & Nightlife
1060 Ocean Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.