(WSVN) - Making one of the most iconic Italian meals only takes just a few minutes, and the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen! That’s what’s cooking tonight as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Noah Sells
The Restaurant: Propaganda, Miami
The Dish: Cacio e Pepe
6 oz pasta
Equal parts water and chicken stock (for boiling pasta)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
3 tbsp butter
3/4 cup Pecorino
3/4 cup Parmigiano
Method of Preparation:
- Toast pepper with oil and butter.
- Add water and chicken stock.
- Break pasta into pot.
- Cook for 12 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Take off heat and stir in Pecorino and Parmigiano.
- Plate and garnish with extra black pepper, pecorino and parmesan and olive oil
97 NW 25th St.
Miami, FL 33127
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.