(WSVN) - Christmas is just one week away, and we’ve got the perfect breakfast dish treat to share with friends and family. And the best part is, the oven does most of the heavy lifting.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Bel’s Baked Eggs
1 large baguette (your favorite)
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup diced ham
1/2 cup mozzarella
1/3 cup fresh spinach
( feel free to also add other favorite toppings)
Method of Preparation:
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Cut a deep “V” through the top of the baguette to make a deep groove to hold the egg mix. Partially un-stuff the baguette and set aside.
– Place, eggs, cream into a mixing bowl and beat together. Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
– Pour the mixture into the baguette and place on a baking sheet.
– Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, puffed and set in the center. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
– Cool for about 5 minutes.
Cut and serve as is.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.