AUSTRALIA (WSVN) — An Australian man claimed that his iPhone burst into flames when he left it in his car.
Yahoo News is reporting that Mat Jones left his 7-day-old iPhone in the car, underneath his clothes while he left for a surfing lesson. After he returned, he discovered his car filled with smoke, and his iPhone melting.
According to Yahoo News, Jones said he only used official accessories to charge it, and it hadn’t been damaged.
Yahoo News said Apple is aware and investigating the incident.
Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.