Man rescued from burning home in SW Miami-Dade

SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - Crews came to the rescue of one man who was trapped inside a burning house in Southwest Miami-Dade, late Friday night.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue crews arrived to the scene of the blaze in the area of Southwest 128th Street and 112th Avenue, at around 11:30 p.m.

Firefighters found the victim unresponsive when they arrived, but after proper treatment, he began talking before being transferred to an area hospital.

The house sustained extensive smoke damage, especially in the kitchen, where the fire is believed to have originated.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.