(WSVN) - Pork is a delicious main course meat that you can pair with so many things! That’s what’s cooking this morning as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Roasted Pork Loin
2 lb. pork loin roast
2 Tbs. olive oil
1/2 Tbs. salt
1/2 Tbs. pepper
1 Tbs. garlic powder
1 Tbs. onion powder
Method of Preparation:
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees
– Mix together salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders.
– Rub pork with olive oil, then rub with powdered spices on all sides. Place in roasting pan fat side up. ***Belkys likes to sear the pork loin in a pan first- but it’s not necessary.
– Cook at 400 degrees for 10 min.
– Lower heat to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees.
– When it’s done, let meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.