MIAMI GARDENS, FLA. (WSVN) - The Miami Dolphins said, Thursday, that New Miami Stadium will be ready in time for football season, despite a report saying otherwise.
The statement comes after TV and radio sports personality Hank Goldberg reported, Wednesday, that sources with knowledge of the construction believed it was behind schedule.
“The reports that the stadium won’t be ready for football until November are incorrect,” the Dolphins said in a statement. “While we will still be doing some ‘Non-football’ critical elements and final touches into the season similar to phase 1 last year, at this point the process, we still expect to be ready to play football September 1st.”
Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.