MIAMI LAKES, FLA. (WSVN) - More than 30 companies will be hiring at the The South Florida Mega Job Fair in Miami Lakes, Wednesday.
It will take place at the Don Shula Hotel, located at 6842 Main St., in Miami Lakes. The fair lasts from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thousands of jobs will be available with over 30 companies in attendance, including Carnival Cruise Lines and Kent Security.
The event directory can be found here: sales.jobnewsusa.com/p/xevsfcof.
Those attending must:
• Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsusa/southflorida. Print out your registration page and bring it with you.
• Dress your absolute best. This doesn’t mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional.
• Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
• Do your research. Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event.
• Last but not least, make sure you arrange for a baby sitter, since no children will be allowed into the event.
Once job-seekers are at the job fair:
• Arrive with a positive attitude and smile.
• • Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the career fair.
• Make sure you visit every employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does.
• No cell phones inside the career fair room. Treat it as a large interview and be professional.
• It may rain. Bring an umbrella.
Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.