MIAMI (WSVN) - From Pumpkin Spice Lattes to pumpkin-scented candles, people are more pumpkin-crazy than ever, so for those with “pumpkin fever,” what better day to celebrate your love for the squash than today, on National Pumpkin Day.
According to multiple sources (Google) today, Oct. 26, is National Pumpkin Day.
So, in celebration of National Pumpkin Day, here’s a South Florida guide to all things pumpkin (besides the inevitable pumpkin-flavored lattes at your local coffee shop):
National Pumpkin Day Special:
- Beginning at 11 a.m., UberEats will deliver doughnuts from The Salty Donut within minutes of orders being placed. Must have the Uber and UberEats app to participate. You will then be charged $6 to your credit card, and then a limited-edition, pumpkin spice-inspired box of doughnuts will appear at your location within five to 15 minutes.
October Pumpkin Patches:
- Pumpkin Patch at Central Presbyterian Church: noon to 8 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekends, 12455 SW 104th St., Miami. For more information, visit www.cpcmiami.org. Open though Oct. 31.
- Pumpkin Patch at Miami Lakes United Methodist Church: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., 14800 NW 67th Ave., Miami Lakes. For more information, visit www.miamilakesumc.net. Open through Oct. 31.
- Pumpkin Patch at The Little Farm: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 13401 SW 224th St., Goulds. Open through Oct. 31. For more information, call 305-258-3186 or visit www.thelittlefarm.us.
- Owl-o-ween at The Barnacle Historic State Park: noon to 4 p.m., 3485 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove. For more information, visit www.floridastateparks.org/park-events/The-Barnacle. Open through Oct. 30.
- Key Biscayne Community Church Pumpkin Patch: 355 Glenridge Rd, Key Biscayne. For more information, Call 305-361-2411 or visit http://www.kbcommunitychurch.org/
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami-Dade Pumpkin Patch: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Sunday, 2805 SW 32nd Ave., Miami. Open through Oct. 31. For more info, visit www.bgcmia.org.
- Poinciana United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday, 200 Curtiss Pkwy. The patch is next to the Miami Springs Farmers Market. For more information, call 786-473-5900. Open through Oct. 29.
- Pinto’s Farm Pumpkin Patch: Weekday hours: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., weekends: 11 a.m to 7 p.m., 14890 SW 216 St, Miami. Runs through Oct. 31. For more information, visit https://pintofarm.com/pumpkin-patch/
- First Church of Coral Springs: noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., 8650 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs. Open through Oct. 31. For more information, visit http://www.firstchurchcoralsprings.org/events/pumpkin-patch/
- First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood: 1530 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood. Open through Oct. 31. For more information, call 954-923-8209. For more information, visit http://www.firstpreshlwdfl.org/
- Flamingo Road Nursery: Open daily from 8am-6pm, 1655 Flamingo Rd, Davie. Open through Nov 2. For more information, visit https://sunbeamwsvn.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/fall_fest.jpg
Let the Instagram-able moments commence!
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.