Firefighters extinguish kitchen fire in Sunrise home

SUNRISE, FLA. (WSVN) - A kitchen has been left charred after a fire erupted inside of a Sunrise home.

Firefighters responded to the fire at a home in the Sunrise Golf Village East neighborhood near Northwest 63rd Avenue and 24th Street, Sunday morning.

American Red Cross volunteers are now assisting the three people who lived in the home.

 

Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.