LAUDERHILL, FLA. (WSVN) - Firefighters extinguished a fire inside a Lauderhill home.

The fire erupted at a home along Northwest 15th Court, Thursday.

American Red Cross officials shared pictured of a damaged microwave.

Three people were inside of the house when the fire erupted and are now being assisted by the Red Cross.

Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox