Resident displaced after Coral Springs quadplex unit catches fire

CORAL SPRINGS, FLA. (WSVN) - A South Florida resident has been left without a place to call home after, officials said, a fire broke out on the second floor of a quadplex in Coral Springs, Tuesday evening.

The city’s fire department tweeted out a video of the fire that sparked just before 6 p.m.

The quadplex is located on Northwest 35th Street, near 87th Avenue.

Officials said the blaze started in a bedroom and was limited to that one unit.

The renter was not hurt but will not be able to stay at the apartment, Tuesday night.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus