MIAMI (WSVN) - Halloweekend may be over, but the Halloween celebrations have just begun! So, get on your costume, eat some candy and check out our full list of spooky events taking place in Miami-Dade County today, Oct. 31.
Monday, October 31:
- Halloween Spooktacular at CocoWalk. 12 p.m. – late.
- Trick-Or-Treat Halloween in Coconut Grove 3 – 7 p.m.
- Halloween on the Mile at Miracle Mile . 4 – 6 p.m.
- Spooky Night at Miami Dade College Kendall Campus. 4 – 8 p.m.
- Halloween Night at Hotel Gaythering. 5 p.m.
- Halloween at Bayside Marketplace. 5 – 7 p.m.
- Halloween Bash at Mall of the Americas. 5 – 7 p.m.
- Halloween Night on Lincoln Road. Family-friendly activities: 5 – 7 p.m. DJ performances: 8 – 2 a.m.
- House of Horror: Haunted Carnival at Miami International Mall. 5:30 p.m.
- Spooktacular Halloween Party at Dolphin Mall. 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- City of North Miami Beach’s Monster Mash Bash. 6 – 10 p.m.
- Hallowyn Halloween Block Party at Mana Production Lot. 7 p.m.
- Spooky Zoo Nights at Zoo Miami. 7 – 11 p.m.
- Wynwood’s Dead Carpet at The Wynwood Yard. 7 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- He11even: The Abyss Halloween at E11even Miami. 10 p.m.
- Halloween Night: With Yazz Burell and Marco Da Silva at Score Nightclub. 10 p.m.
- 8th Annual Walloween at Wall Miami, W South Beach. 11 p.m.
- Halloween Monsters Ball at 380 District. 11 p.m.
- Halloween Freak Show at Rockwell. 11:30 p.m.
Copyright 2016 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.