DORAL, FLA. (WSVN) - A gas leak inside a building in Doral, Saturday afternoon, has been contained, officials said.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to the location of the leak along Northwest 25th Street, near 79th Avenue, just after 4 p.m. Crews found the leak on the second floor of the structure.
Officials said the company that owns the building shut down the gas valves. The premises were temporarily evacuated.
The building houses several businesses, including a Brazilian steakhouse, but it is unclear whether they were affected.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.