We’re watching two distant cold fronts. The first of these will undergo weakening over northern and central parts of Florida on Tuesday. As the boundary limps toward Lake Okeechobee (during the midweek) it will tend to fall apart altogether. South Florida will continue to bask in lots of warmth this week, but only until a secondary front arrives. This stronger cold front is expected to reach us on Friday and deliver cooling that we haven’t felt in a full month! Having said that, it won’t be nearly as “brisk feeling” as occasions we had in December and January. Still, the cooler air and lower humidity will be a noticeable trend heading into the weekend.
- Restaurants and organizations offering free food
- Community mourns death of boy with autism allegedly killed by mother
- 13-year-old boy graduates with 4 associates degrees
- Hundreds took part in a parade celebrating the first birthday of a boy who lost both his parents in the El Paso shooting
- Florida tax holiday on hurricane supplies to begin Friday
- More Trending Stories