After an extended stretch of quiet weather, some notable changes are on the way. The work week begins with winds turning more out of the south. That will send tropical heat and humidity into south Florida. Even with times of clouds, there will be enough sun and warmth to easily boost our daytime temperatures into the upper 80’s. The summer type heat will hold through the first half of the week… until a front arrives on Thursday. Ahead of the boundary, we’ll look for more numerous showers and storms. Wednesday appears to be the most active day (and wettest this week), but some locations could receive significant rain well ahead of the front! Once the boundary crosses the region, we’ll likely start to dry out. The end of the week looks fantastic with drier times and lower humidity.
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $1B — thanks to worsening odds
- Venomous puss caterpillars make seasonal return to Florida
- Mother arrested for death of 2 daughters killed in Pompano Beach apartment fire
- Massive rattlesnake slithers across central Florida golf course
- UPS looking to hire 40,000 seasonal positions today
- More Trending Stories