Worker hospitalized after near electrocution in Miami

MIAMI (WSVN) - A Pike Electric worker has been rushed to the hospital after he was nearly electrocuted in Miami.

The employee was working in the area of Northwest 14th Avenue and 34th Street when he came in contact with a downed line.

Co-workers quickly rushed to the man’s aid and performed CPR until rescue crews arrived.

He has since been taken to Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition.

Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.