FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - Danger on the job sent a worker in Fort Lauderdale to the hospital.

According to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue, the man got his fingers stuck inside the gears of a machine as he was trying to clean it, Wednesday afternoon.

The incident happened at a tile business near Southwest 21st Terrace and 10th Court in Fort Lauderdale.

Firefighters managed to take apart the machine and free the man.

He was taken to a nearby hospital.

Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox