(WSVN) - Those in the Florida Keys who are looking to get tested for COVID-19 can do so at multiple locations across Monroe County.
An updated list of testing locations was released by health officials on Monday.
The following sites are open for COVID-19 testing:
Advanced Urgent Care: Antibody testing is also available. Call 305-294-0011 or pre-register by clicking here.
- Key Largo: 100460 Overseas Highway
- Marathon: 13365 Overseas Highway #102
- Key West: 1980 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
CHI: Free testing is available for the uninsured. Call 305-252-4820 or click here. Drive-thru testing is conducted Tuesdays and Thursdays 5-6 p.m.
- 2805 Overseas Highway, Marathon
CVS: Appointments can be made by clicking here.
- Key Largo: (888) 300-4419; 99434 Overseas Highway
- Stock Island: (305) 295-2858; 5610 Overseas Highway
Doctors Test Centers at JW Plastic Surgery: Rapid tests are available. To make an appointment call 866-865-7400 or click here.
- 1075 Duval St., Key West
Florida Department of Health in Monroe: Free testing is available for the uninsured. Testing is offered once a month by appointment only. Call 786-910-9764 or email TestingMonroe@flhealth.gov.
- Tavernier: Roth Building at 50 High Point Road, the last Tuesday of the month from 1-4 p.m.
- Marathon: Ruth Ivins Center at 3333 Overseas Highway, the third Thursday of the month from 1-3:30 p.m.
- Key West: Gato Building at 1100 Simonton St., the last Wednesday of the month from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Good Health Clinic: Free Testing for current patients and those who qualify. Free testing is available for the uninsured. Call 305-853-1788.
- Tavernier: 91555 Overseas Highway, Suite 2, Monday through Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Marathon: Bayview Medical Building, 13365 Overseas Highway, Suite 101. Tuesdays 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Islamorada Medical Center: Antibody testing is also available. Call 305-852-9300.
- Tavernier: 90130 Old Highway, 2nd Floor
Key West Urgent Care: Antibody testing is also available. Call 305-295-7550
- Key West: 1501 Government Road, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Keys Medical Group: Call 305-293-4073. Appointments are available with a medical provider.
- Key West: 3224 North Roosevelt Blvd. Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Keys Pediatrics: For established patients only. Call 305-293-4233.
- Key West: 1714 N Roosevelt Blvd.
Key West Medical Center: Rapid testing is also available. Call 305-295-6790.
- Key West: 2505 Flagler Ave.
Marquesa Medical Group: Appointments cost $125 in addition to testing costs. House, hotel and office calls are available to lower keys areas only. Call 305-504-5611.
My Wellness Express: Rapid testing is available. PCR test results are known in 1-2 days. Appointments can be made by calling 305-901-2243. Walk-ins are accepted Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Key West: 3428 N Roosevelt Blvd.
Rural Health Network Monroe County: Free testing is available for the uninsured. Rapid testing is available. Antibody testing is also available. Appointments can be made by calling 305-517-6613, Ext 500.
- Key West: 3706 N Roosevelt Blvd., Suite G. Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walgreens: Antibody testing is also available. To make an appointment, click here.
- Key Largo: 99501 Overseas Highway
- Marathon: 5271 Overseas Highway
- Marathon: 10870 Overseas Highway
- Big Pine Key: 30351 Overseas Highway
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.