MIAMI (WSVN) - A driver detour is set to cause some serious traffic tie-ups in Miami-Dade County along State Road 836.
All lanes of the Dolphin Expressway will shut down Monday at 10 p.m. between LeJeune Road and Northwest 27th Avenue for construction.
They will remain closed until 5 a.m. on Tuesday.
The closure will allow crews to install overhead sign structures.
The alternate routes are as follows.
To continue eastbound:
- Take the southbound exit to LeJeune Road
- Continue southbound on LeJeune Road
- Turn left onto Northwest Seventh Street
- Turn left onto Northwest 27th Avenue
- Take the entrance to eastbound 836 on the right
To continue westbound:
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.