NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - Officials said a propane tank is to blame for a fire that broke out at a home in Northwest Miami-Dade.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue units and officials with the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Explosives responded to the scene of the blaze in the area of Northwest 36th Court and 100th Street, just before 7:30 p.m., Monday.
Officials said the propane tank, located in the back of the property, probably exploded.
Crews were able to contain the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.