MIRAMAR, FLA. (WSVN) - A South Florida teen was able to take a picture of a venomous snake that bit him outside of his Miramar home, Tuesday night.
According to the 17-year-old’s father, his son was walking outside of their home when he accidentally stepped on a water moccasin.
That’s when the snake bit his bare foot.
Despite the pain he was in, his son was able to take a picture of the snake before it slithered away.
“After he got bit, he was able to see the snake, and he was smart enough to take a picture of the snake,” said his father, “so the hospital was able to facilitate to find out what type of anecdote to use and what type of snake it was.”
The teen woke up with a swollen foot and massive pain. He was taken to the hospital where doctors administered anti-venim.
He’s expected to be OK.
Copyright 2020 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.