SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - A Southwest Miami-Dade home became engulfed by flames over the holiday weekend.

Flames consumed the house, located along Southwest 234th Street and 123rd Avenue, Monday afternoon.

Video shared by Only in Dade captured the burning structure.

It remains unclear whether or not anyone was inside at the time or how the fire started.

Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox