MARATHON, FLA. (WSVN) - A good Samaritan came to a woman’s rescue after a boat caught fire near Marathon.
Pictures released Friday afternoon showed the vessel engulfed by flames in Boot Key Harbor.
Investigators said a generator started leaking gas and caught fire on Thursday.
A woman aboard the 36-foot sailboat jumped overboard.
She was picked up by a good Samaritan and taken to the hospital with minor burns.
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.