WEST PALM BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - A South Florida business became entangled in a hairy situation after a fire broke out at the West Palm Beach hair salon.

Fire crews quickly put out the flames sparked by an overheated dryer, Wednesday.

A customer had chemicals in her hair that needed to be rinsed out, so firefighters hooked up a hose for a stylist to rinse it out.

“This is a first, what you have to do when the building catches on fire and clients have color in their hair,” said a woman in a video. “Thank you, Palm Beach County Fire Department.”

Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox