HIALEAH, FLA. (WSVN) - Firefighters extinguished flames that broke out in the kitchen of a Hialeah home.

The fire erupted in a home along East Fifth Avenue and 19th Street, Tuesday night.

Firefighters were able to quickly put it out.

No one was hurt, but crews did find a small dog inside.

The dog was trapped in the smoke, so they gave it oxygen.

The dog is expected to be OK.

Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox