Firefighters extinguish blaze at Doral business

DORAL, FLA. (WSVN) - A stove caught fire inside a South Florida business in Doral.

Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the warehouse, located near 60th Street and 97th Avenue, Wednesday morning.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to the scene and worked to battle the blaze.

According to fire officials, the stove in the kitchen caught fire.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.