CUTLER BAY, Fla. (WSVN) — A fire broke out at a Cutler Bay warehouse, early Thursday morning.
Firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading to nearby businesses. The warehouse, near Southwest 103rd Street and 187th Avenue, manufactures linen materials.
No injuries were reported, but employees still couldn’t believe it.
“Well, you know everybody is in shock. We are in shock. Like I said, we will just have to manage,” one employee said.
The fire is now under investigation.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.