DAVIE, FLA. (WSVN) - Some residents in Davie were burned out of their mobile home after it caught on fire.

Davie Fire Rescue responded to the scene of the blaze near South Pine Island Road and Southwest 18th Street, Wednesday night.

The people who live there, who were not home at the time, said an issue with the air conditioning unit may have started the fire.

Fortunately, no one was hurt.

Copyright 2024 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox