HIALEAH, FLA. (WSVN) - Firefighters rescued a reptile from a fire in Hialeah.

At around 1 p.m. Tuesday, authorities responded to a house fire that broke out near the 800 block of East 37th Street.

Crews got straight to work putting out the blaze and clearing the smoke. That’s when they found a bearded dragon.

According to officials, the cause of the fire was due to a power line issue.

No one was hurt. The bearded dragon is doing OK Tuesday evening.

Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox