HOMESTEAD, FLA. (WSVN) - A fire that broke out in front of a house in Homestead, Friday morning, gave the family that lives there quite a scare.

The blaze sparked in the area of Southwest 288th Street and 133rd Avenue, near the Falcon Cove Apartments, just before 8 a.m.

A 7News viewer captured massive flames shooting out of some old furniture and appliances near the residence. The blaze quickly spread next to a boat and a car parked in front of the home before rescuers were able to put it out.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Join our Newsletter for the latest news right to your inbox