MIAMI (WSVN) - It’s the last day of Mardi Gras, South Florida, which means it is Fat Tuesday. Although we may not be in the heart of New Orleans, there is always something to do on Fat Tuesday in South Florida!
Therefore, here is our list of some events taking place on Fat Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017:
- Fat Tuesday at American Social: “Mardi Gras comes to the Miami River TOMORROW for Fat Tuesday! $15.95 AYCE Tacos, $8 Bacardi Hurricanes & $35 Patron Roca Margarita Pitchers.”
- Favela Beach w/ Ruen + Reid Waters + DJ Moniki: 11:30 p.m. – 4 a.m. at WALL Miami at The W South Beach 2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Bar Louie’s Fat Tuesday Bead Bash 2017: “Come Celebrate Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday with your favorite local Bar 2/28 open to close. Featuring: Burger Night – $1* Build Your Own Burgers, Voodoo Chicken Sandwiches w/ Fries or tots ($10) and Blue Bayous and Hurricanes.” 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. at Bar Louie 3201 N. Miami Avenue in Midtown Miami
- Hot Jazz in the Gables: Jazz in the Gables, a free weekly concert series, will jazz it up with a Mardi Gras-inspired performance at McBride Plaza
150 Miracle Mile, Downtown Coral Gables
- Mardi Gras Party at Vagabond Kitchen and Bar: Time: 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. at Vagabond Kitchen & Bar 7301 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
- Mango’s Mardi Gras “Latin Tuesday:” Tue, Feb 28, 2017, 10:30 p.m. – Wed, Mar 1, 2017, 5 a.m. at Mango’s Tropical Cafe (South Beach) 900 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.