- New Jersey dog swims across Hudson River; rescue crews return him to owner
- Damage forces evacuation of Miami Beach apartment building
- Ordered to leave their homes, Crestview Towers residents speak out on evacuation
- Remembering the victims of the Surfside condo collapse
- How you can help those impacted by the condo collapse in Surfside
SURFSIDE, FLA. (WSVN) - A toddler has become the youngest person so far to be killed in the condo collapse in Surfside.
Miami-Dade Police identified 1-year-old Aishani Gia Patel, Tuesday, as one of the most recent victims found in the rubble of the Champlain Towers South condo building.
Aishani was found along with her parents, Vishai and Bhavna Patel. Both parents were killed. Loved ones say Bhavna was pregnant at the time of the collapse.
The death toll of the collapse currently stands at 95, and crews continue to search through the rubble.
Personal belongings are also being recovered and categorized in hopes of being returned to loved ones.
For a full list of those who have been identified as having died in the collapse, click here.
Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.