MIAMI (WSVN)– The former owner of the South Florida clinic that supplied performance-enhancing substances to Major League Baseball players and other athletes has been sentenced to 48 months in prison.
- Important information for DISH customers
- Florida bills would require employers to give new parents 3 months of paid family leave
- 91-year-old man receives high school diploma after dropping out to save his family farm
- Video shows a man rescuing neighbor’s dog after its leash got stuck in elevator doors
- DeSantis wants Florida high school seniors to take civics exam
- More Trending Stories