(WSVN) - Many people don’t think of veggies as the most exciting part of a meal, but we’ve got a side dish that’s sure to please even the picky eaters. That’s what’s cooking as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Parmesan Carrots
8-10 carrots, peeled
2 Tbs. butter, melted
2 tsp. garlic, minced
4 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
1 Tsp. chopped parsley
Method of Preparation:
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Mix the melted butter and garlic together.
– Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. *If they’re large carrots, you might want to slice them in half for quicker roasting.
– Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture
– Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Shake pan occasionally to rotate carrots.
– Top with cheese and roast for another ten minutes or until carrots reach desired tenderness.
Top with parsley and serve.
Copyright 2018 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.