(WSVN) - A little bit of wine and butter can make any meal a whole lot better. The recipe for a delicious fish dish as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Erhan Kostepen
The Restaurant: Doya, Wynwood
The Dish: Mussels
Method of Preparation:
- Grab the mussels and add butter to the pan.
- Next add oregano, white wine and garlic.
- Cover the pan for about 2 minutes, til the mussels open.
- Transfer mussels to a bowl and pour left over sauce on to the bowl.
- Serve with fresh bread and parsley
347 NW 24th St, Miami, FL 33127
A 2 minute walk from Wynwood Walls
Copyright 2021 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.