Everyone loves a tasty side dish with dinner and we’ve got one for you today that is easy and quick — smashed broccoli. That’s what’s cooking, as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
1 head of broccoli
2 Tbs. parmesan cheese-grated
1/3 cup olive oil
1 Tsp. garlic powder
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil a pot of water and throw in your broccoli. Cook for about four minutes.
- The broccoli should be crisp but easy to smash on a baking sheet. Drain and cut into florets.
- Place broccoli florets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and smash down with a sturdy glass or a rolling pin.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder and parmesan cheese and blend well.
- Brush the mixture over the broccoli florets.
- Sprinkle some extra parmesan on top and bake in the oven at 425 until crispy around the edges.
Copyright 2024 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.