(WSVN) - Here’s a fun way to get the kids and their friends in the kitchen with a make-your-own pizza party! That’s what’s cooking tonight as we grab a Bite With Belkys.
The Chef: Luis Benitez
The Restaurant: Spizzigo, Doral
The Dish: Nutella Pizza
5 oz. Nutella
2 oz. Almond
1 oz. Caramelized walnut
2 oz. Chopped pineapple
Ingredients to make your own dough:
.06 l. Water
12 kg. Flour
.30 g. Yeast
3 g. Salt
1.25 g. Olive oil
Method of Preparation:
- The dough has a fermentation process of 48 hours at 40 degrees.
- Then is placed at room temperature for 2 hours, stretched to 12 inches by hand and finally bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- All the ingredients are placed over the dough after it is baked.
- Spread on Nutella, then top with fruits and nuts.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serves: 1 personal size pizza, or divide into individual slices.
11402 NW 41st St., Unit 108
Doral, FL 33178
Copyright 2020 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.