The Chef: Ashley Stanton
The Restaurant: Isabelle’s Grill Room & Garden, Miami
The Dish: Mushroom Pappardelle
1 ½ cup Wild Mushroom
¼ tbsp Garlic
¼ tbsp Shallots
¼ tbsp Mixed Herbs
2 tbsp White Wine
1 bag Fresh Pappardelle, Cooked
½ cup Heavy Cream
¼ cup Chicken Stock
1 tsp. Porcini Powder
1 tsp. Truffle Oil
1 tsp. Butter
1 oz. Parmesan Cheese
1 oz. Mascarpone
1 oz. Boursin Cheese
Method of Preparation:
- In a sauté pan, sweat shallots, garlic, and herbs until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook until soft and lightly browned.
- Deglaze with White Wine and add chicken stock. Reduce to au sec.
- Add Heavy cream and porcini powder. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all cheese is melted.
- Add Cooked pasta and a splash of fresh lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Isabelle’s Grill Room and Garden
(Located in The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove)
3300 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33133
Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.