(WSVN) - Are you ready for a sweet, creamy dessert? We’ve got an easy recipe that’s likely to become a family fave. That’s what’s on the menu, as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
2 14-ounce cans of sweetened condensed milk
1 pint heavy cream
1/2 cup lime juice plus 1 tbs. lime zest
2 1/2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
Method of Preparation:
- Combine milk and heavy cream in a large bowl.
- Add the lime juice and whisk until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Spread one cup of filling on the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate or 11-inch oval casserole.
- Top with a single layer of Ritz crackers. Repeat, alternating layers of filling and crackers until the pie plate is full.
- Finish with a layer of filling.
- Sprinkle top with grated lime zest.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or up to overnight.
Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.