(WSVN) - Who doesn’t love a quick and tasty breakfast? That’s what’s on the menu today, as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
1/3 cup Feta Cheese
Red pepper flakes to taste
Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Crumble in Feta- about 1/3 cup around the perimeter of the pan.
- Crack an egg in the middle. No salt is needed because Feta is salty.
- Season to taste with pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cover the pan and cook, lowering the heat if necessary, until the white is set and yolk is still a little runny and the cheese is crispy. Cook longer if you like your egg well done.
- You can serve as is or on a crispy tortilla or piece of toast.
Copyright 2024 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.