(WSVN) - Melted cheese is the ultimate comfort food. We have a yummy, ultra-cheesy recipe for you today, as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
1 pound Gruyère cheese, cut into cubes
1/4 cup chopped rosemary and thyme
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
crackers or crusty bread for dipping
Method of Preparation:
- Slice the Gruyère into cubes and place in a small cast iron skillet.
- Roughly chop the garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Sprinkle garlic and herbs over the cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil on high for 6-8 minutes about 5 inches from the heat, until the cheese is bubbling and slightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then serve in the skillet with your favorite crackers or crusty bread.
Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.