How to Play:
Guess the distance of the longest rushing play of the New Orleans at Cincinnati game (1:00 PM, Sunday on FOX).
Fill out the entry form below with your guess in yards.
Weekly winners will be entered into the grand prize drawing for a trip to the big game in Atlanta!
WSVN – Rush to The Endzone Sweepstakes
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and represents that Entrant satisfies all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. ELIGIBILITY; HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. Participants and winner(s) must be legal residents of Florida who are at least 18-years old (each an “Entrant” or collectively the “Entrants”). The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded the Grand Prize (as defined below): Employees, officers and directors of the Excluded Entities (as defined below), as well as their immediate family members (including their spouses, siblings, children, and parents, regardless of where they live or whether they are related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood or law or not). The “Excluded Entities” shall mean: WSVN SUNBEAM TELEVISION (The “Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, distributors, sponsors, vendors and suppliers; Sponsor’s advertising, marketing and promotions agencies; and the prize providers including PP&K, Florida Lottery, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply.
Register by completing weekly Sweepstakes entry form found at https://wsvn.com/contest/rushzone (the “Entry Site”) during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below). Entries must include estimated rushing yards for NFL matchups airing each week on WSVN. Entries submitted via pseudonymous or fraudulent accounts are void. No mechanical reproductions or automated entries will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry by an Entrant at the Entry Site will be accepted and all other entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry on the Entry Site by using multiple/different accounts and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries into the Sweepstakes.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Sweepstakes starts on October 1, 2018 and ends December 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. WSVN will randomly select weekly Entrant(s) who projected correct NFL rushing yards of matchups on WSVN for Grand Prize entry. Each Monday—starting October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018—WSVN will begin random selection of weekly Entrant(s). On or about January 2, 2019 WSVN will randomly select one (1) potential grand prize winner. The potential winner will be notified by telephone on or about 1/2/2019 (the “Notification”). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. If an Entrant is selected as a potential winner and cannot be reached by telephone after reasonable time and effort, is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, that Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate winner shall be selected at random from the remaining entries until an eligible winner is selected and notified. The Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents (as defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein.
One (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) will be awarded to the winner which will consist of the following:
o Two (2) Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, GA tickets valid for admission
o Hotel accommodations, room and tax only, for up to two (2) people in a maximum of one (1) room at a hotel selected by WSVN for two (2) nights. (Note: Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other expenses not specified herein which are incurred by the winner or the winner’s guest during the trip)
o Round trip airfare for two (2) from Miami International Airport (MIA) Miami, FL or Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) Atlanta, GA. Grand Prize winner will be responsible for transportation to and from the airports
NOTE: The Grand Prize must be awarded by January 31, 2019 5PM ET and winner must travel to ATL by February 3, 2019 or winner will forfeit Grand Prize. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is between 18 & 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check-in to the hotel. Minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Winners are subject to eligibility verification. Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. Winner is required to claim prizes in person at the station WSVN (1401 79th Street Causeway, Miami Fl. 33141).
The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $15,000.00. All amounts are in U.S Dollars. Actual retail value may vary. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value. NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY POTENTIAL WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Grand Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Grand Prize winner who is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state, and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Winner’s and winner’s guest’s travel arrangements must be made a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to travel and are subject to availability. Flights, hotel, and Super Bowl LIII ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by Sponsor. All elements of each Grand Prize package must be booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes or refunds will be permitted. If winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the time period specified, winner forfeits the entire prize package. Winner and one (1) guest must travel at the same time and on the same itinerary. Prizes are non-transferable. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, including Super Bowl LIII tickets, will remain the property of the Sponsor and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of the Sponsor, and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by the Sponsor, its agencies or clients. Operating hours of shows are subject to change without notice. Sponsor reserves the right to change the name of all tickets.
CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS; RELEASE: Entrants agree the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants, including the Grand Prize Winner, agree (i) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) to release, indemnify and hold harmless WSVN, WSVN.com, Sunbeam Television, FOX 21st Century, National Football League, Super Bowl, PP&K, Florida Lottery, Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and the agents, members, employees, representatives, contractors, advertisers, shareholders, fulfillment agencies, members, insurers, servants, successors, dealers, distributors, consultants and legal advisors (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or winner’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in the Sweepstakes and the use of the Grand Prize awarded, and (iii) that the decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize shall be final and binding in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules. The Released Entities are not responsible for (a) personal injury of any prize winner and/or guest(s) incurred in connection with the use of their prize; (b) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; (c) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and (d) limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from any Entry Site).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry.
Winners may be required to provide acceptable proof of identity, and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize and may be required to submit a completed W9 form (available at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) prior to receiving a prize. If there is any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond Sponsor, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes and select an alternative winner from entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension.
4. RULES & WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to WSVN 1401 79th Street Causeway Miami, FL 33141 to be received by Sponsor on or before January 3, 2019 at 5:00pm ET
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY form OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES; AND (C) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE damages MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY other DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR actual OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES. DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
6. Choice of law & Dispute Resolution. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Broward County, Florida in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. Sponsor: WSVN, 1401 79th Street Causeway Miami, FL 33141
Information We Collect Personal Data is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as your name, email address, home address or phone number. We collect Personal Data whenever you visit the Site to, for example, register for certain services on-line; agree to participate in on-line surveys; request certain on-line information from us; participate in chat rooms, blogs or other user forums; or participate in on-line contests and promotions sponsored by us. We also may collect information when you register for wireless services via your mobile phone or other wireless devices. Because participation in these activities is completely voluntary, the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The type of information requested or collected by us includes user contact information (such as name and email address) and user demographic information (like gender or age).
Our Use of Your Information
We will use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, if you provided Personal Data to enter a contest or sweepstakes, we will use it to register you and will use your contact information to notify contest winners and award prizes. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with information about features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. Cookies and similar tools may be used to relate your use of the Site and AA Data to Personal Data obtained from you. If any AA Data is linked with Personal Data, the linked AA Data will then be treated as Personal Data.
AA Data collected through surveys will be used for purposes of reporting survey results and monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. We may also use Personal Data in aggregate form for purposes of research or analysis. In order to better understand and serve users of the Site, we often conduct research on customer demographics, interests and behavior based on Personal Data we gather. Although this aggregated data may be based in part on Personal Data, it does not identify you personally. We may share this type of AA Data with a variety of third parties, including affiliates, agents and current and prospective business partners.
We use AA Data collected from the Site for site administration, advertising and promotional purposes, and we may share such information with various third parties. For example, IP addresses are used to administer the Site and to provide AA Data to advertisers about the volume of use on the Site. We track and record IP addresses that access our site for reporting and profiling purposes only. We also gather anonymous browsing habits of our visitors to better identify content preferences. Clickstream data and demographic AA Data may be shared with our advertisers and business partners.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We reserve the right to share Personal Data with our affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Personal Data with our affiliates for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by contacting us at email@example.com
We sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf, such as hosting specific portions of the Site, maintaining databases, administering contests, providing wireless services and mailing information. When we hire a third party to perform these functions, that third party will only be provided with the Personal Data it needs to perform its function, and is required to afford the same level of protection to your Personal Data. We may also share Personal Data with pre-screened third parties for their marketing or promotional purposes. If you prefer that we not share your Personal Data in this way, you may opt-out of such sharing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For third-party sponsored contests, sweepstakes or promotions, we may request Personal Data from you that may be shared with the sponsor.
Third Party Advertising The ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to you by several third parties. These third parties’ websites and advertisers, or the advertising companies that work on their behalf, may use technology to send (or “serve”) ads directly to your browser. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess technology that allows the Site to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on the Site. This data (including clickstream data about your activities on our Site) may be shared with these companies for this purpose.
Linking and Framing
Security This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Data under our control. Please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be safe from intrusion. Email may pass through many computer systems, and should not be considered as a secure means of communication unless encrypted. Even then, information is only as secure as the encryption method. Access to Personal Data is limited to a very small number of employees with a defined need and is password protected.
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data, but if you do not provide Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain services or features. Our Site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. You will also notice in all free email subscriptions generated from this website there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. Simply click on this link to go to a page that allows you to unsubscribe from any or all of the lists you are subscribed to. In addition to using the unsubscribe page, you can send an email to email@example.com or write to us at WSVN-TV, 1401-79th Street Causeway, Miami, FL 33141, ATT: Webmaster, WSVN.com .
If you desire to change or modify information previously provided you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct the Personal Data you share with us.
Children and Privacy
The Site is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever.
Message Boards, Chat Rooms, Blogs and Other User Forums
We control and operate this Site from the United States. The Site is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Please note that we do not represent or warrant that the Site is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Contacting the Website If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Changes to This Policy