Sandbags in preparation for Hurricane Matthew can be found at the following places:
- Some Broward county municipalities will be giving out sandbags.
- Deerfield Beach Environmental Services Department is no longer distributing sandbags.
- Hallandale Beach will have sandbags for their residents starting at 8 a.m. Wednesday at the Public Works compound located along the 600 block of Northwest Third Street in Hallandale Beach.
- Hollywood is no longer distributing sandbags.
- North Miami residents can get sandbags until 8 p.m. at the North Miami Motor Pool, located at 1855 N.E. 142nd St. (limit 6 per resident).
- Habitat Housing, Goulds 11496 SW 227th Terrace.
- County Star/Cambridge Estate, Naranja 28350 SW 136th Place.
- Las Palmas Krome Ave & 200th St.
- South Miami Heights/Oak Park (Roberto Hunter Park) SW 117th Ave & SW 208th St.
- Sunny Haven SW 268th Street (Moody Dr.) & SW 127th Ave. HAR Park.
- Eureka Villas Park 14301 SW 180th Terr. 33177.
- North Bay Village residents can get sandbags at the Main Pump Station, located at 1851 Galleon Street.
- North Miami Beach residents will distribute sandbags at 1 p.m. at the North Miami Beach Operations Center, located at 2101 N.E. 159th St.
- Update: Doral gave out sandbags Wednesday at Doral Central Park, located at 3000 N.W. 87 Ave. before running out around 4:45 p.m.
- Adonel Concrete will be offering free sand beginning at 1 p.m. and continuing through 8 p.m. at its Doral plant, located at 2101 N.W. 110 Ave. (Must bring your own bag to fill)
- Rudy’s Ready Mix will be offering sandbags until supplies last at 7301 N.W. 47th Street.
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.